Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 4 - not much

Ok
We didn't get far today either. And probably not tomorrow on account of my hair cut. But Friday we are catching up with Joss!

Rumi's mum has a 3 bedroom apartment in makuhari, Chiba. We have one of the bedrooms and we sleep on futon on the floor. Neo even has her own mini futon!



Although she rarely stays put.



Her cross country crawling is getting pretty good.

Stayed local again today. Had a few things to buy of course. And since I'm cooking thai curry tonight we had a light lunch.



Note how the bread isn't cut right through? It's like a pocket. Love it!




Ok it's hard to tell from the photo but it's these little details that makes Japan cool.

It's pretty hot today. Temp is an ideal 26 but it's so humid it gets uncomfortable. Not sure how I'll cope when it gets right into summer!






At least we got neo's toes wet.

Next I decided to try something new. I've been feeling really lethargic so I jumped in this pressurized oxygen capsule for 30 minutes. Very Michael Jackson



I feel bloody fantastic and will be back again . I've convinced Rumi to try it too. The capsule pressurized up to 36 (psi or bar? I dunno) but it took 7 minutes to pressurize and the ears popped constantly over that period. Kind of feels like the oxygen has been force fed into my body. Turbocharged I guess.




I gotta kick the little one out of the kitchen and get dinner on.
dewa nata...

--morans in Japan



1 comment: